In this week’s episode, we’ll take you back to the CrossFit Games this summer along with the Granite Games last month! I took the Meatcast on the road with me to talk to athletes and unique folks within the CrossFit community including...
- A CrossFitting priest who became the official CrossFit Games Chaplain [2:42]
- A college professor and her students who work with CrossFit Inc. to study the economic impact of the CrossFit Games on the local city [5:40]
- Two physicians who are using CrossFit, rather than traditional western medicine, to combat chronic disease [9:50]
- The founder of the MorningChalkUp newsletter who is now widely considered the “Anderson Cooper of CrossFit” [24:10]
- Jenn Dancer and Holden Rethwill from Team Invictus X, who finished 2nd in the team competition at this year’s CrossFit Games [30:19]
Finally, I fill y’all in on our latest new product launches, another word from my mom for iPhone users who haven’t left us an Apple Review, and a request for your Thanksgiving dinners!
Father Stephen Gadberry
Team Invictus X: Road to the Games
Listen and subscribe links: Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify
Stream the episode: Link Download as MP3 (right click and save as): Link