Position Title: Social & Digital Media Manager Reports to: Head of Sales & Marketing
Start Date: Yesterday Location: Austin, TX
Company Profile: EPIC Provisions is an Austin, TX based company focused on revolutionizing the food industry through the creation of innovative and category creating 100% grass fed meat snacks. Not only are EPIC products good for the end consumer, but also enrich the lives and welfare of the animals we source, as well as help regenerate our planet through rewarding ranchers that practice restorative land management. Our flagship EPIC bar is a 100% grass fed animal based protein bar designed as nature intended. We believe that EPIC foods should inspire EPIC health, and as a result, our products are paleo friendly, gluten free, and low in sugar. EPIC Provisions is the fastest growing energy bar company in the US and can be found wherever natural foods are sold.
Position Scope: Social & Digital Media Manager will work closely with the marketing team in implementing and executing upon EPIC’s social and digital initiatives to build the brand’s community online. This key role serves to build brand content, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic, and cultivate leads and sales.
The Social & Digital Media Manager is a highly motivated individual with experience and passion for designing and implementing content strategy, creating relevant content, community participation and leadership. This position is full time salaried.
- Managing Social Media marketing campaigns and day to day activities: Build and manage our social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other related platforms to grow our community online and positively impact retail volume.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers
- Co-branded collaboration and giveaways via social
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a social way while cultivating leads and sales
- Develop and expand community and blogger outreach efforts
- Design, create, and manage promotions and social ad campaigns
- Compile report for management showing results
- Become an advocate for the EPIC in social spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surround EPIC and respond or report notable threats in a timely fashion.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, apps, channels, design, and strategy.
- Proactively engage targeted users with shared interests.
- Management of EPIC Affiliate online program: Responsible for the recruitment and retention of current affiliates.
- Develop and manage digital marketing strategy, SEO/SEM, and display advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing team to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytic ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Grow EPIC’s online presence and fans/followers while subsequently converting these individuals into customers.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thoughtful perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, PR, Computer Science, or related field
- 3 years of marketing experience within social and digital marketing within the consumer packaged foods environment; considerations made for candidates in another active lifestyle (e.g. Outdoor goods) or retail-centric environment (e.g. Wellness products)
- Demonstrated experience in social & digital media, including ability to measure social media presence. Exhibits the ability to jump from creative marketing to analytical marketing, demonstrating why ideas are analytically sound
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, social media and or advertising campaigns
- Experience in effective copyright in several styles (website, twitter, Facebook, Instagram, SEO optimization)
- Knowledge of the changing landscape of social and digital media
- Advanced problem solving and communication skills to effectively communicate with a diverse consumer base
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Tech savvy: advanced skill set in computer knowledge, SEO, social platforms
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, inspire, and motivate
- Demonstrates winning social customer service techniques: possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Basic graphic design and photography skills
- Strong planning, organizational, project management along with excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills, including full competence with Microsoft Office suite
- Proven Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively; highly adaptable & resourceful
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a hands-on, fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Passion for an active health & wellness lifestyle
- Comfortable synthesizing and presenting ideas, concepts and information to senior-level executives
- Must have the ability to be successful in conditions which include multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities, extended work schedules and demanding deadlines
Please email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org